11/2/13

Chiefs Kingdom

The Chiefs have been and always will be my favorite NFL team. It is especially fun this year because they are 8-0. That's right. 8 wins, 0 losses. It has maybe happened in my lifetime, but I don't remember it. My brothers, Josh and Jobi, were kind enough to let Brent and I go to our very first game this last week (very generous considering the undefeated streak they had witnessed). The Chiefs were playing the Browns. My mom watched Eli so we could go solo. 
Before the game. 

My favorite Chief is in the background practicing his punt return. Dexter McCluster. He's standing at the 11 yard line. You can't tell it's him, but we all know who's using the camera. :)


I was too chicken to ask anyone to take our picture together. So this is proof Brent was there. I should have recorded him doing the Tomahawk Chop. He thinks he's a Cowboys fan...barf.

Chiefs win!
We had so much fun! What a day. If you haven't experienced a game at Arrowhead, you really should. Thanks again to Jobi and Josh! 


No comments:

Post a Comment