12/2/11

Nesting

Yesterday I had my first feeling of what I think is a contraction. Maybe they would more likely be considered braxton hicks. I don't really know what it was- I'm new at this whole giving birth thing. Anyway, I had a vision (not a literal one of course) of Brent and I heading to the hospital in the middle of the night to meet our little guy. I was so excited and then I realized... my house looks like a wreck! I thought, "I can't welcome our baby home to a train wreck of a house". So today, I am doing what people call 'nesting'. Getting all the Christmas presents wrapped and finished up, doing dishes, cleaning bathrooms, etc. Thought you all could get a little laugh picturing this large pregnant woman trying to get things spotless. Now if he waits another 3 weeks to get here, then my new challenge will be keeping the place clean. Oh dear. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment