12/12/11

Hometown Baby Shower

This is the shower that Riley (my best friend since like 3rd grade) and Rachelle (my sister-in-law since...well she's been a part of our family for forever) threw for me. Here comes the kicker- Riley and Rachelle are sisters. It's always a little confusing for people when we go somewhere together because Rachelle will say- these are my sisters- but really they're not sisters but they are best friends so they're like sisters. You see where the confusion comes in. Anyway, love both of these girls SO much and they will always be an important part of my life. This was a shower they threw for me and baby in October. They had it at the community building in Morrill and people in attendance were people that have been a part of my life since I can remember. I forgot to have someone take a picture of the people in attendance- wish I would have- but they were all people that have known me most if not all of my life. So it was a special day. 

This was the food line. There were details and decorations that were so thoughtful. You may recognize some of the decorations because they are now up in the nursery. 

I can't go without mentioning the cake pops. They were delicious, but according to Riley she is "never making them again". :)



And the gift table. That diaper cake had to have taken forever because I was the one that took it down and EACH individual diaper had a rubber band around it. I think Rach can be thanked for that. Oh, and the clothes line...so cute. Everything was just so perfect. 

And last but not least, me and the girls that made it all possible. Thank you both. I had such a great time and it meant a lot to me to have you be such a wonderful part of it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment