11/30/11

Nursery Update

As promised, here is a nursery update. 


This is the view from the door. On the little table next to the chair, I would like to have a lamp for the lamp shade- I guess I need to make a trip to Et Cetera later this week (that's our thrift shop). Also, under the changing pad, there should be something resembling a changing table at some point (I think I may have found something on craigslist that will work). Lastly, to the left of the "Jesus Loves Me" picture (made by Riley...isn't she just the best?) I would like a white hanging shelf. The afghan on the back of the chair was made by my good friend, Bethany. We have been blessed by friends and family with many of the things needed for our baby boy. Now I guess we just need the baby to complete it. :) Oh, did you notice the curtains- I made them. Again, should have made them a little longer but I don't want to seam rip any more so I am satisfied. 
This is the view from the door looking to the left. 
 Brent's sister, Estey made the little puppy you see in this picture. Brent's mom made the little tag blanket and the giraffe came from my shower with Rach and Riley. The sheets were a little bit of a splurge I bought with a Target gift card I got from a shower. 
The baby bed. :) I sewed a cover for the baby bumper that my mom gave me. I used a flannel-ish material...never again. 

I just love how this canvas turned out. Hope you all are doing well! Updates to come- baby showers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment