12/13/11

Grace Baptist Shower (Tahlequah)

Also in October, my friend Jamie threw me a shower in Tahlequah. Many of the Grace Baptist ladies that were so influential in my life while Brent and I lived in Tahlequah were in attendance. The shower was at the Iguana Cafe and over lunch time. It was such a nice and relaxing time. We took a group picture at the shower but I haven't gotten my hands on a copy yet, so if you are reading this and have one, e-mail it my way. :) 


Cassy, Shawna holding Naomi, Jamie, Jessica, and Dara

Jessica, Dara, Lori, Courtnie, and Keisha

Courtnie, Keisha, Becky, and Shelly

"Take a picture of JUST ME." -Cassy

And this is baby Naomi- daughter to Matt and Cassy. This picture doesn't do her justice, but I'm sure you can still tell that she is just a precious/sweet/beautiful little girl. 
Thanks to Jamie for throwing me the wonderful shower but more importantly for being such a great friend. I don't think I will ever have a friend just like you. I miss you everyday and thank God that our lives got to cross for 4 short years. You will always be a part of my family. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment