11/26/11

36 weeks...well kinda

Well, it happened...I got behind on my blog. Sorry about that. I have been a little busier than usual, but mostly I've just been lazy. I've been working on some Christmas gifts for our nieces and nephews and finishing up touches on the nursery. (Update on nursery to come soon.) So here is my picture update of myself at 36 weeks- but I am actually just over 37 weeks as I write this so I suppose I have gotten slightly bigger in the last week. Ugh. I also had my first bought of sickness 2 and 3 weeks ago- a respiratory-something-or-rather and the stomach flu. Thankfully I am over both of these things and am feeling well other than the obvious uncomfortableness of having a growing baby inside me. Brent and I are really excited to meet our little guy and to share him with the rest of you! Hope this finds you all doing well. Near future updates- nursery and baby shower pictures. 
Obviously still have not gotten a hair cut. Also, notice my finger nails. This was after Rach and Riley and I went to get manicures and pedicures. It was FABULOUS! Thanks girls- love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment