10/22/11

32 weeks down...8(ish) to go


32 weeks. It must be time for a hair cut because I haven't worn my hair down in...well...I can't even remember. Getting bigger. I'm not sure where the little man will go after this week. Feels like there isn't any more room!
At my doctor's appointment this week, Dr. Bradley told me that 30% of women go on or before their due date. So, there's a pretty good chance I have more than 8 weeks to go, but that's okay. Everything is still measuring "normal". Also, in the last two weeks Brent and I have gone to a labor and delivery class offered through our hospital. It's held on Tuesday evenings, so that's been a little difficult to get motivated to go to, but overall it's been good for us. 


I told you that I would post something that I had made. I still haven't sewn, but as you can see I have my materials. Curtains are next on the to-do list. The canvas I made is from Jeremiah 29:11 and I just really like the verse and thought it was fitting to have it in the nursery. We plan to hang it over the crib once we get it (this week). Will post updates as things progress. 


Jeremiah 29:11 canvas

Material for home made goodness. :)
Speaking of homemade goodness, I made these tonight just because I wanted to. They really do taste like Reeses. The good part is that they're too rich to eat more than one, so it's built-in self-control. 
http://www.heyjenrenee.com/2011/04/reeses-wannabe.html for the recipe


Hope you all enjoy worship in your church tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's always nice to see happy expectant mothers. I am currently pregnant and it looks like we are due at pretty much the same time. This will be our fourth and I'm dealing with some complications. Hope everything is going very smoothly for you!

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you've had complications. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly. I'm due December 16th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty! He will be here before you know it. If you would like some help with the sewing projects (I am not saying you need it!) I'd love to help out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Erin. I'm sure that I could use your help. I think I will be able to do the curtains without too much trouble. I've been meaning to ask you a few questions about crocheting, so that may be next on my list.

    ReplyDelete