10/9/11

Nursery Update


Brent finished painting the baby room last week. I think it looks great. The grey is a little darker than I imagined and the blue a little brighter, but certainly not enough to make me make him paint it again. Plus, I don't think he would! Ideally I wish the trim/closet door was white, but since we are renting we're not going to tackle that task. Also this weekend, I had a beautiful shower put on by my sister-in-law and best friend. I feel so overwhelmed with gratitude to them and to everyone else who made it so special. Thank you just doesn't seem to cut it, but for now it will have to do. I will post pictures of the shower later, but it really reminds me how close we are coming to getting to meet our baby boy. We are both so excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment