2/17/15

Micah's Baby Dedication

This was the photo that was on the screen during the dedication. 
On Sunday we had Micah's baby dedication. Much of our families were there and it was such a sweet time. While at standing in front of our church body, I was just overwhelmed with how God has placed us in this church. This is a church that I came to kicking and screaming (because of its size) and a denomination that neither Brent and I were familiar with. As I looked around I saw many faces of people who love us and our boys and I was overwhelmed with the feeling that we are in the church God wants us to be. At the end of the dedication, Pastor Doug had the congregation sing Jesus Loves Me. I love this tradition and towards the end Micah started clapping (thankfully I held it together but I totally could have started crying). 





After the service, we ate at the church and then the big guys played basketball and the kiddos and non-participants watched. 




No comments:

Post a Comment