9/12/14

What Eli's Been Up To...

I haven't been very good about updating the blog lately. Micah is getting his monthly updates (so you'll get one of those next week) but Eli has been a little neglected (only on the blog not in real life haha). 
Eli and his cousin, Trey. (August)

He calls a paper towel cardboard roll a "workshop". No idea. The other day I got some upholstery fabric on sale and they gave it to me on the roll. When he got up from his nap he was coming down the stairs and saw it and said "wow, that's a big workshop". 

He's been going potty on the potty for awhile now. Whenever he poops and we flush it he says "my poops go back home". He also says that he has "cute poops" sometimes. Where on earth? Oh, and when he goes potty he tells mommy to "scoot back" to give him privacy.

When he sees his brother for the first time in the morning (and sometimes randomly throughout the day) he smiles and says "Hi Micah, you're so cute!" and proceeds to give him a hug.

He talks non-sense and thinks it is so funny.

He has started praying and singing at bedtime.

He uses words like "favorite" and "love" in reference to different things.

He likes to go to "Hobly Hobly" and hide in the t-shirts.

His imagination has been really active. He likes to talk with his stuffed animals and he pretends to be different characters. Last night he work fleece footie pajamas that had bears on the feet. After daddy put them on him, he introduced his foot bears to his stuffed bear on his bed. 


Some common phrases- "No, yes we're not. I wake up. No mommy, you're not chug patrol. Hey guys! Everybody, you seen my trains anywhere? I love it. This my favorite." (When I remember the others, I'll have to update.) 

Labor Day hay rack ride in Sabetha.





No comments:

Post a Comment