9/18/14

Micah- 5 months

What a sweet boy we have! Micah is 5 months old and is so loved by his parents and brother. Eli loves to give him hugs every day and always says that "he is so cute". 

This last month...

-Micah has started rolling over. He goes both ways and now likes to sleep on his tummy.

-He still likes to suck on his fingers or thumb if he happens to get them in his mouth, but doesn't seem to be too attached to either his fingers or his paci at this point.

-Witnessed his first corn harvest at our friend Lauren's great-aunt and uncles house. Eli was just amazed by everything and Micah seemed to like it too.

-Made a trip to Sabetha and a few to Buhler. Also, we got to witness his cousin's (Rhett) baptism last Sunday which was so special. 

-Had visits from a couple of mommy's uncles and aunts on their way to the state fair. 

-A few days ago we dropped his evening nap. He fought bed time for a few hours every night and for some reason it took us a long time to consider that maybe we should just drop it. It has made such a dramatic difference. In fact, Eli and Micah went to bed at the same time last night (in their room) and it went really well. 

-Still nursing exclusively. We'll probably start cereal within the next month.

-He is such a smiley baby, but for some reason whenever I go to take his monthly update pictures, he turns very somber. Just trust me when I say he is so happy almost all of the time. He has a half smile that he likes to flash about and it is just so sweet! 

-Also, I've never mentioned on here about his toes and I just don't want to forget. His second to last toe is the longest of all of his four little toes. I'll try to get a picture soon, but I think it's just so funny. 






Sitting up like a big boy! (I'm sure this didn't last long.)

Please excuse the slicked-back hair and make-up-less momma- I just needed a picture with my baby. 

I just can't get enough of these cute overalls! 

Just in case you hadn't seen this sweet picture of the 2 boys, here it is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment