6/17/14

Happy Father's Day

On Father's Day, I've started (the last 3 years) trying to take updated picture of our kids for Brent's office. In this case, it will be Micah's first pictures in Brent's office (poor baby). The following 3 are some of the better ones...man it's hard taking pictures of a 2 1/2 year old.





Happy Father's day to the very first father I knew. I love you so much and you will always be larger than life to me (and not just because you're tall). I love how you value family so much and instilled in us the values of team work and hard work. Thanks for making me always feel like your little girl.


And to father who raised my husband- thank you for raising Brent to be a man and for giving him your sense of humor.


And to the father of my children- oh how I love watching you be a daddy. I am thankful every day that our boys get to have you as their daddy. Thanks for always making us a priority and for leading our family to follow Christ. I love you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment