5/29/14

Catch Up and My Baby is 6 Weeks Old!

Despite my best efforts, Micah will have less pictures than Eli did at this age. It's not because I'm exhausted or because I don't love him as much- it's because I don't have enough hands! When I'm holding a baby and tending to a 2 1/2 year old, I don't have another hand to take photos. But we are doing really well and making it day-by-day. Enjoy the following photo unload...

They were just so matchy-matchy, momma had to take a picture.

Playing in my underware...still not even close to being potty-trained but loving playing in the sand!



Big yawn!

This is the first smile I've been able to catch on camera. I love it and him! 

Playing in mud puddles- some things you don't have to teach. 


After getting cleaned up, he wanted to go back outside.

Meeting cousins Kyson and Tynlee for the first time. I keep forgetting to get a picture with Uncle JJ and Aunt Rachelle! 


Don't tell Big Papa I put on his gloves.

Meeting Great Grandma Flossie at the Memorial Day service.

And Great Aunt Sue too! 

Happy Memorial Day!

Kyson and Uncle Josh playing basketball. 

Hi, I'm 6 weeks old today! (Mommy is a sucker for a romper in a nautical theme.)

Playing outside = filthy boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment