4/8/14

Why Daddy fixes things...

A few days ago, Eli brought me this train and said "Oh no, I broke it. Daddy fix it?" To which I responded, "yes, daddy fix it". Then he kept asking about his train and really just wouldn't stop asking, so I said mommy would glue it back together but we would have to wait until tomorrow to play with it again so it could dry. He seemed satisfied by this response. So I took the grey piece (pictured on the back of the train) and glued it back on. 

The next day, all three of us were playing in the play room and I saw the train. I handed it to Eli and said, "your train is fixed". Daddy took one look at it and said, you know that piece is supposed to be on the front, right? We both got a good laugh out of it too. Not only was it glued on incorrectly, but I even made it so the magnet on the back (which pulls the train cars) couldn't be used. Duh, Cindy! 

So from now on, Daddy is our fix-it-man (a job I GLADLY relinquish). 

No comments:

Post a Comment