8/20/13

Summer Recap

Although summer is not officially over, it is in my mind. I have always lived on a school-year schedule (my mom's a teacher and basically my whole family is too) and this is the first year that I don't feel much different on August 15th than I did on July 15th (aside from this unseasonably cool/wet summer). But summer will probably always be over for me when kids start going back to school. So since I have been pretty scant on my blog postings, I thought I would recap the summer in pictures. I'll try not to post too many. But we literally had something to do every weekend. It was nuts-o. 


The unofficial start to summer is always the state track meet. 

Looking at the sheep at Grandma and Grandpa Wichert's house.

Hanging out with friends- Misty & Grace, Brittani & Kinsley 

The guys: Ian, Brent & Cody

Anniversary/Birthday celebration weekend in Sabetha. Side note: my parents are the cutest.

Hanging out with the Lynches in Tahlequah. Eli really liked rough housing with these boys: Owen, Sankie & Jackson.

Celebrating Aunt Estey's birthday at Tanganyika Wildlife Park

Hanging out with college friends and their kiddos: Layla, Grace, Brody & Eli

Celebrating Drew's 8th birthday and his baptism! 

McKim Family reunion at Rock Springs 4H Ranch 2013. Such a great group of people! 

Me & Brent at his 10 year high school reunion.
The boys are reunited- Brandon, Cody, Brent, Jake, Ian & Caleb


The weekend we went to Sabetha to help Jobi & Rachelle move, we happened to time it just right to see Big Papa on the milk route. Eli loved the big truck, calves, and combine. 
Hanging out with Grace.

Going to the Salina county fair- the overalls were Brent's when he was little.

Salina County fair


No comments:

Post a Comment