8/7/13

Oh So Close

If you are grossed out by poop, read/look no further. If you find humor in toddler antics that may include poop, keep reading. 

After lunch I sat Eli on the potty. We aren't officially training, we just sit him on it after meal times (when we remember). He hasn't ever gone while sitting on the potty. After he said he was all done, I took him off and said "go to Daddy and get a new diaper". He ran off bare naked and oh-so-cute. I'm not exactly sure what I was doing next, but I heard Eli in the bathroom playing in what sounded like water. I turned the corner and saw this...


Except Eli was standing and stomping in his pee. I was like, oh we can handle this he only peed and then I saw the pile behind him. I then gasped and had a minor freak out in which Eli responded by stepping in said pile. Yucky! I put him on the toilet to clean up. It was slightly traumatic for him, but he recovered as you can see in the next picture. 


We were oh-so-close! 

No comments:

Post a Comment