4/6/13

In Eli's Mind

After Eli's shots, he got a balloon. He had never played with a balloon with helium in it. When we got home, I was getting lunch together so I put him in his high chair and handed him the balloon. He had a great time with it, but then at one point he "dropped" it. He let go and immediately started looking at the floor to see where it went. I pointed up to the ceiling and once he found it, his face lit up! Oh, how we adults take things for granted. 

Today I was getting some ice out of the freezer. A few little pieces fell on the floor. Eli picked them up and was delighted, but once they melted he again was looking on the floor to see where they went. It is so fun to see him learn. 

This picture has nothing to do with this post, but on Brent's birthday he had to work late. So Eli and I went and got him his favorite thing- Dairy Queen ice cream cake. Eli is in his jammies because it was time for bed. In my opinion, every post is better with a picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment