4/4/13

15 month stats

Well we went to a new doctor in our new town. Mommy was a little nervous but Eli did great! He even waved bye-bye and gave the Dr. a high five before he left. Mommy was proud. :)

I haven't update on Eli in awhile. He continues to be adventurous (I mean he is a boy). He primarily walks everywhere. He perfected his walk once we moved- I think the hard floor motivated him a little. He's somewhat of a picky eater- he would prefer I only feed him bread, cheese, and an occasional fruit or green bean. He is jabbering a lot more now and repeats words like cracker, cool dude (when he's wearing his sunglasses), please, and a few others. He can point to his eyes, nose, ears and occasionally mouth. Oh, and how can I forget his tantrums...when Eli's mad, he can throw a tantrum with the best of them. He'll arch his back and then try to hit his head on the floor. Picture a little boy on all fours lightly (sometimes a little harder than lightly) tapping his head on the floor and then looking at mommy like "see mom, I'm mad". It's quite a sight. So the disciplining is in full swing. Love my little boy. I've been reminding him that he's supposed to be my baby, but he doesn't seem to listen. Lastly, he loves when his daddy comes home from work. He'll hear the door and then his face just lights up. It is the most precious thing. 

Height: 32" 75th percentile (62 at 12 mo)
Weight: 23lbs 25th percentile (9 at 12 mo)
Not sure about head size. 

Shots are no fun...but balloons sure help! 



Couldn't resist this one. Last night we were watching some tv and Eli just went up and sat on Brent's lap and put his hands on Brent's legs like he belonged there. I had to sneak over and get my camera before he moved. 



No comments:

Post a Comment