11/18/12

Favorite Pinterest Recipes (Part I)

If you're like me you have fallen on and off the bandwagon that is known as "Pinterest". I go through phases where I love it and then some when I don't look at it for weeks. Recently I did some "Pinterest" spring cleaning and organizing and thought I would share a few of the recipes that Brent and I have both liked from the site. 

Chicken Makhani- yummy. When Brent and I visited his brother in Colorado, we went to an Indian restaurant and I had this dish and wanted to eat it when we got back. So I pinterest-ed the recipe and found this and it was so good. It's spicy so if you don't like spice, maybe don't have this. We had it with jasmine rice. If you haven't discovered jasmine rice yet, try it. It is so fantastic, it will change your life. Okay, that's a little extreme but it really is so much better than regular white rice.

Recipe HERE

Crunchy Frostbite Cookie- in my opinion is the best cookie ever. It is the perfect combination of a soft cookie, crunchy corn flake pieces, white chocolate, and overall yumminess. They are a little time consuming, but worth the end result. 
Recipe HERE

Copycat Applebee's Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip. Need I say more? This was a delicious dish that was very little work. I mixed all the ingredients in the dish that I baked it in- I love that. It tastes just like Applebee's- I baked it a little longer than it called for but other than that I did everything just as it suggested. The only negative is that the ingredients are a bit pricey- so this dish is probably just for special occasions. Don't tell Brent that there is 4oz of cream cheese in this recipe. He hates cream cheese (and mayo, sour cream, cottage cheese- I know, I know), and he didn't say anything about it being in this dish so it went undetected. A small victory in my book.
Recipe HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment