6/26/12

Husband-Wife Conversation (take 2)

The last time I did a post on a conversation between Brent and I it was a big hit. People who know Brent got such a laugh and I did too, so I thought I would try it again. I should have mentioned last time that I do have his permission to share.


Last week I went through our shared closet and took out everything that I thought we needed to get rid of. It was all in a pile. I told him he could go through it before I took it to the Etcetera Shop. At first he said that he would just trust me, but I pushed him to look (mainly because I knew it would be funny). After looking at a few things and trying to convince himself he needed it (like his 7th grade basketball jersey) he came across a pair of jeans.


Brent: "THESE jeans?!"


Cindy: "Um, yes THOSE jeans."


Let me add in here that THESE jeans are carpenter style- they have weird pockets all over and a handle for a hammer. They have red accent tags in random places and never had I EVER seen him wear them. When I came across them in the closet it was the first I had ever even seen them.


Back to the story...


Brent: "But I was going to lose weight and wear those again."


Bahahahahahahahaha- I laughed so hard and said..."I'm definitely going to blog about this."


So once again, if you know Brent I'm sure you had a good laugh too.

1 comment:

  1. definitely did! but i can totally identify with the whole....imma keep 'em until i lose weight thing.

    ReplyDelete