6/27/12

6 month stats

Height: 28.4" 95% (84% at 4 months)
Weight: 17lb 14oz 54% (65% at 4 months)
Head: 17.8" 85% (79% at 4 months)


Eli had a good report today. I told Doc that his bump had returned slightly at times, but it was always gone by the next day. I asked him if cloth diapers could have anything to do with that- because it seemed that every time I would go back to cloth his bump would return. He said that since his scar isn't completely healed, the extra moisture caused by cloth could be causing it to come back. He said to use disposable for the next month and give the cloth diapers one more try- if it comes back, just nix them all together. 


Also, I plan to start some veggies this week- so stay tuned for that. :)


Shots today- but still pretty happy! At least his band aids are from Looney Tunes.

2 comments:

  1. So much for trying to be frugal with the cloth diapers! grr..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! At least most of them were gifts and I can still use them for the next kid if this one doesn't work out. :)

      Delete