4/28/12

Who does he look like?

If you are a parent, or have been around parents often you have heard someone ask the question, "who does he/she look like?" I think it's just a natural conversation starter and I don't blame people for saying it, I say it myself. It's just hard to compare a baby with two adults. When I was at my parent's house in March I found this picture in one of the bedrooms. 
This is my dad. I couldn't help but think it looked a lot like me precious little boy. My dad's features are obviously a little darker than Eli's, but I don't think a resemblance can be denied. I tried to look through Eli's pictures and find one where he was posed like this. This is the closest I could come...


After looking at Brent's baby pictures I think Eli takes after my side more, but who knows, he could end up looking like a Wichert. I may be bias, but I think either way (Wichert of Wertenberger) he'll be cute. :)


A look into Eli's future? I know Brent would be excited if he got his Grandpa Rixey's height! :) I think there's a lot of great things he could get from his Grandpa. I sure do love my daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment