4/10/12

Easter

This Easter I did what any first time mom would do- I made my son wear something that matched his mom to Easter Sunday service. Doesn't everyone do this? Anyway, it wasn't originally planned, but I had planned to make myself a skirt and with some of the left over material I made a onesie tie for my little guy. I made sure that Brent was okay with it before I did it. Unfortunately I didn't make him one too. Now that would have been cute. :) I think Eli's outfit turned out way cuter than my skirt, but since I spent the time on making it, I made myself wear it (even though it would look much better when this baby weight leaves me). Anyway, happy Easter anyway. 

Me and my little guy. I used this  http://sewingin-nomansland.blogspot.com/2010/08/taking-notes-skirt-tutorial.html   website to make my skirt. 

Grandpa Wichert, Uncle Eric and Aunt Estey- yeah, they're pretty smitten. :)

I LOVE aunt Estey

Playing with Uncle Eric

Just hatched! I was planning to get a cute smiley picture later, but he pooped on it. So this is the only one.

Playing with aunt Estey



No comments:

Post a Comment