1/14/15

Husband-Wife Conversation (take 6)

(All content posted under Husband-Wife Conversation is done so with the permission of those involved. All events happen exactly as they are depicted.)

On our way to church tonight, I was sharing with Brent what my goal for the year was. I had seen several places on facebook that you should come up with a life plan or a word of the year for your family. I went with the less work and came up with a phrase. 

LESS WASTE

I came up with it as I was taking out our vegetable scraps to the compost (how green of me, right?) and I realized that I actually enjoy doing that. I like recycling. I like the idea of having less waste. And then I thought of the other wastes...time, money, resources, energy, etc and I realized that this would be my "phrase of the year". 

So, I was explaining this to Brent on our way to church and this was his response...

Brent: "Could be in reference to WAISTLINE too"
...
...
...
Brent: "Not necessarily YOUR waistline, just another use of the word "waste"."
...
Me: "Rude".

No comments:

Post a Comment