11/25/14

I'm Thankful for My Boys Three

With Thanksgiving just days away, I want to sit down and write how thankful I am for my boys three. I can not imagine my life without any of them and I am still unsure why God allowed me to be wife and mom to them. HE is, without a doubt, the giver of all good things and for that I say "thank you"! 

To my love, the one who made it all happen. I am thankful I met you right after starting college. I am thankful you pursued me and didn't leave me to wonder what you were feeling. I am thankful you are so level-headed, peaceful, intelligent, and patient. I am thankful you seek God's will for our lives and lead our family to do the same. I am thankful you still love me - even though I'm certainly not the same person I was when we met. I am thankful you love to play "hike-hike" with Eli and will change Micah's blow-outs (without much complaining). I am thankful God gave you to me to be my husband.

To my oldest. I am thankful you are healthy. I am thankful you have a mind of your own. I am thankful you eventually obey. I am thankful you love your brother SO much. I am thankful you want to pray and sing Jesus' songs before you go to bed. I am thankful (most of the time) you have such an amazing memory. I am thankful you still take a nap.

To my current baby. I am thankful you are healthy. I am thankful you are so happy and sweet. I am thankful you can sit up now. I am thankful you aren't constipated. I am thankful you love your brother SO much. I am thankful you travel well. I am thankful you nap at the same time as your brother. I am thankful you will still fall asleep in my arms.

Thank you, Father, for blessing me now with these boys three. Help me to encourage them to love and honor you. Capture Eli and Micah's hearts soon. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment