10/3/14

Now tell me, who does he look like?

The ever-popular question when you have a baby. Don't get me wrong, I love it! I love figuring out who our baby favors and I like trying to figure out who other people's babies look like. Eli gets told all the time that he looks JUST LIKE his daddy. And he does. He has a few differences from his dad that can probably be attributed to my side of the family but overall, he is his daddy's mini-me.

Right after Micah was born he looked exactly like his big brother. And then about month 3 he started getting a look that was all his own. I'm still not sure where his round face comes from. But my aunt Vicki e-mailed me a picture of my brother Josh and she (and I) think he favors him. Face shape is a little different, but overall he looks more like Josh than any other baby pictures I've seen. A month ago, Micah looked quite a bit like Grandpa Rixey too. So I guess we have one boy that is Wichert-looking and one that is Wertenberger-looking. :) 



Uncle Josh


Grandpa Rixey

No comments:

Post a Comment