7/18/14

7 Years- What I thought then...

7 years ago, I probably thought...

-I'd never be really mad at you.

-We'd be financially stable by now.

-That I'd have endless energy to be a homemaker and mom and wife and everything else.

-Money grew on trees, kinda.

-Our children would always behave themselves especially in public.

-I'd weigh the same now as I did then because I'd be just that into exercise and such.

-The only debt we'd have by now is a mortgage...hello student loans, I see you.

-That we would somehow live somewhere where both our families were really close...impossible, I know...but I was a dreamer.

-That I'd love you more today than I did then...SO TRUE! 

On our anniversary- 7 years and counting.


I'm so thankful that I've had the last 7 years with my best friend. I pray the Lord gives us many many many more years together. On our actual anniversary, we were in Oklahoma visiting some dear friends. Little did I know, Brent had planned in advance that we would go out to eat on our anniversary without kids (they would stay with our friends). Well, due to a late lunch and Micah's feeding schedule it ended up being a trip to Starbucks, but it was so nice to be with my love for a little bit- just the 2 of us. I love him so much and am so thankful I get to do life with him. 

From our track days- our first year of dating. SO young! 

No comments:

Post a Comment