5/17/14

Micah's "newborn photos"

All these photos were taken when Micah was 6 days old. I didn't want to post them until most everyone had their announcement (some of you are waiting on my cheap hand-delivery). 

Disclaimer- I am not a photographer. I wish I was but it was obvious after this "session" that I certainly don't have the patience with newborns nor the "eye" for it. But I think Micah was captured in this pictures and I like how they look just like them. Let me give a shout-out to my friend Cassy Pack at Cassy Pack Photography she does amazing work and if we lived in the Tulsa area she totally would have been in charge of this. 




Funny story with this one. Have you seen the adorable photo on pinterest like this one? Only way cuter? Well, I tried...

Here he is with the giraffe that Aunt Estey made for him.







Aunt Erin made this hat for Eli and I just think it's adorable. It's still kinda big for Micah, but he endured.

No comments:

Post a Comment