4/4/14

Eli's 27-month-talk

Eli is saying the cutest things lately, so I decided I needed to get them documented before I forget. This probably won't be that interesting to everyone, but I don't want to forget them! 

I so scary. (I don't think he really knows what this means but he usually runs to me and gives me a hug as he says it.)

I so ecsiked. (I so excited.)
One of Aunt Estey's friends got this bib for Eli. It says "My Aunt is HOT and single". :) 
Mommy, you ok? (If we're in different rooms and he hears a loud noise or something to concern him.)

Mommy, I need light on. (He'll stand at the doorway of whatever room he wants to go into until I turn the light on.)

Oh, yeah, ok! (When he really agrees with you.) 

Thank you, wakie or keekwie, Thomas, Percy, Mommy when it's really Daddy and vice versa, Bob, Wendy, Scrambler, James, and any other character from Thomas or Bob. (He does this when he's being silly and he thinks it is hilarious.)

He calls his trike a "motorcycle" and the space under the seat of the "motorcycle" is called a "pocket". 
Daddy and his boy at the zoo.
"Mommy, you hear it?" (Usually a train or when the heater kicks on or something like that.) 

"I fatch a Bob." (I watch a Bob- as in Bob the Builder.) 

"Mommy/Daddy, fatch this!" (Watch this!) 

"Mommy/Daddy, I see you!"

He's started using the words "too" and "again". 

"See you soon!"

"Goodmorning, sir." - no idea where this one came from...
Checking out the white tiger in his wagon.
"I want to go to zoop." (I want to go to the zoo).

"I so sad." (Usually when he is in time-out.) 

"Bye-bye. See you at lunch!" 

Not attractive but he was so snuggle-y we had to document it. 
 Eli can recognize most colors and has started identifying shapes. He is crazy good at remembering names of people. If we've gone to a friends house, he knows where to turn to get back. His memory really amazes us. He loves to read books and play with trains or cars and would probably choose to watch a Thomas or Bob the Builder over almost anything. Usually when we talk about his baby brother, Eli doesn't like it but recently sometimes he'll bring up "baby brother" so maybe we'll be okay. :) Sure do love our little 2 year old. 


No comments:

Post a Comment