1/31/14

28 weeks (baby 2)

Whew, these last few weeks I have felt more like I'm about 35 weeks along instead of 28. I think I'm carrying a lower than I did with Eli so therefor I look and feel bigger. We start going to the doctor every 2 weeks now, so we are entering the final stretch. I feel very ready and excited for him to arrive! 

Also, since I'm going to attempt a vbac, I will likely be induced before I'm 40 weeks along. This is because my doctor and anesthesiologist will have to be at the hospital the whole time I'm in labor. So this is kind of a drawback, but if I had another c-section that would likely be scheduled early too. I guess I don't have to worry about walking around 41 weeks pregnant. :) 

Our baby has a name. The family/close friends that had babies since the last time I posted have named their children and didn't "steal" our name. :) We'll still keep it a surprise just in case we change our minds.



Baby's profile.

I didn't even know they had a 3D sonogram at my office. What a pleasant surprise! Look at our little boy!!!



2 comments:

  1. You will have to let me know how your vbac goes. We are going to try one too. We have to go to St. Jo to do it but I think it will be worth it. P.S. You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete