12/5/13

20 weeks (the second baby boy edition)

It's true. I'm half way through my pregnancy with our second BOY! We could not be more excited. We actually found out at our 16 week appointment the gender of the baby but just recently had the big appointment where they do all the measuring and everything. Baby looked good. 


Eli's reaction? He has no idea what's going on. He sees the sono pictures on the fridge and smiles and says baby. He points to mommy's tummy and says baby. But the reality of it all probably won't come to him until...well...April 23rd (that is if I deliver on my due date). 
This was taken in September when we told our family. His shirt says "Only Child Exp. April 2014".
 2 boys. As most of you know, I come from a family of 4 older brothers. Truth be known, I think it would be great to have the same family make-up. Obviously we'd be fine with whatever the Lord decides to give us, but boys don't scare me and girls kinda do. Don't get me wrong, I love little girls (and especially my 3 beautiful nieces and some special little girl friends). I also love the idea of doing girly things with my daughter some day, Lord willing. Right now, in this moment, we are very excited to add a little brother to our family this Spring.
20 weeks- I made Brent take a billion pictures and they somehow ALL turned out blurry. I took one picture of him and it wasn't. Hmmmm.


4 comments:

  1. My mother in law (Mary) sent me your blog link, I'm a mom to 5 boys and love it! We get comments all the time about having so many boys, but it's delightful. Just wanted to say congratulations! I blog about our crazy life at FillingQuiver.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you stopped by! Your mother in law is a great woman and I wish we went to church with she and your father in law. She spoke of you often when we were going to the same church.

      Delete