8/14/12

Not My Finest Mommy Moment

So this morning, I decided Eli and I should go on a walk. We do this most morning but this morning it was sprinkling- as in RAIN sprinkling. It had been so long since we had rain, that I didn't use my brain. I had checked the radar to make sure we weren't walking into a thunder storm. There was green off to the west, but it wasn't much and  based on past experiences I didn't think it would amount to anything. So off we went. The second brainless thing mommy did was take the long route instead of the shorter one close to home. At about the furthest point in our long walk, it started raining- not downpour, but raining pretty hard. So we headed home- tried to take a short cut that ended up being a dead end. Mommy even ran- ugh. We finally made it home and Eli was mostly dry and mommy was mostly wet. Oh well. At least we both look happy here. Not mommy's finest moment but a memorable one at that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment