1/20/12

1 Month

Eli is 1 month old today. I can honestly say I don't know where the time has gone. I love being his mommy and can't imagine my life without him. It has taken some getting used to- for sure- but I love my little guy SO much. He is eating every 2-3 hours during the day and about every 3 at night. Last night, for some reason he was fussy in the evening and didn't go to sleep until 1 am. Well to our surprise he didn't wake up until 6 am. What a nice surprise! I am not expecting the same result tonight, but it sure was nice to sleep a consecutive 5 hours!

Our cute little Eli. 

BIG yawn!



Enough pictures, Mom!

Tuckered out from all of Mom's pictures. 


Happy 1 month, Eli! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. so cute! has it already been a month since he was born? wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a little cutie - so glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete