9/24/11

28 Weeks

As you may have noticed, I have been taking pregnancy pictures every 4 weeks. I can't believe a month has passed since my last picture! I had a doctor's appointment this week and I passed my glucose test! So I guess the occasional Mt. Dew has not caused me to have gestational diabetes- don't tell. From now until my last month, I will be going to the doctor every two weeks. Again, the time is flying.
28 weeks

On my last blog post I told that I was going to be trying my hand at sewing a few things for baby W. A few of you have inquired about this because I said if I didn't post anything, it was because it was disastrous. Well there still is that possibility, but I haven't started sewing yet. Brent and I have been pretty busy with the new office and so I haven't had much time to myself. The times that I have had have been spent on the couch being lazy. I know, I know but I figure I might as well while I still can. Right? Okay well I probably need to be a little more proactive. I promise to post something that I've attempted before my 32 week picture.

Also last weekend Brent and I had the privilege to act like parents to three kiddos. My brother's kids Rhett, Leah and Trey stayed with us while their parents went on a little trip. We had so much fun! I have added a couple pictures from our time. Trey is 6 months old and whenever I would feed him he would get the food everywhere! I learned the hard way and ended up feeding him in his diaper only. Rhett and Leah are 4 1/2 and 3 and were such great kids the whole time. They loved listening to the books on tape (thanks Grandma Sauce) and watching Looney Tunes. Not exactly the most beneficial/educational thing, but it worked. Aren't they so cute? I'm convinced that I am an aunt to the cutest groups of kids. Pictures of the other ones to come later. 
Prunes/oatmeal combination. 
Leah and Rhett reading a book together...with Burger King crowns on. 

Trey again. This kid has the BEST smile. I couldn't ever quite capture it on camera...but he captured me every time he smiled at me. 

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute!

    Rhett & Leah were so excited to have a slumber party with Uncle Brent & Aunt Cindy! Thank you for taking care of them for us. We had a great time. And it looks (and sounded like) they did too!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete